Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video)

+3
book of life
Riu
SNK
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video) - Page 2 Empty Re: PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video)

Post by SNK Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 am

It's the same thing to me.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Male Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-12-14

http://narutofunpack.roflforum.net/

Back to top Go down

PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video) - Page 2 Empty Re: PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video)

Post by NS Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 am

Decided not to get a PS3 this year. Wanna start a couple of RPGs before getting their PS3 sequels so it'd make sense to get the PS3 when I've finished them. May get a 3DS instead considering the prices are so low.
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Male Number of posts : 6368

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 am

Not even for christmas?
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:23 am

Nah I was gonna ask for a 3DS for Christmas then wait till the PS3 gets cheaper. My DS has both its hinges broken (my aunt broke one and my friend broke the other) so I need a new one anyway incase this one breaks completely (very likely given the hinge situation). I just hope so bad they bring out more good 3DS titles soon...
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 am

If OoT3D was a launch title, 3DS would have outsold the Wii within minutes. I'm still waiting for 3DS lite or a great game that's not a remake. Like that Mario kart game. My friends always play Mario kart when we get together, we'd have lots of fun with the new game.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 am

Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Persona, Devil Survivor, uh... can't really think of anything else. Those are the ones I'll consider getting- I reeeeally hope Persona gets released in Europe. Damn region codes.

Apparently they're releasing a Tekken game and a Smash Bros game sometime in the future. That's gonna be strange. And who knows, maybe they'll release a 3D Megaman Battle Network collection game sometime...
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:38 am

Capcom hates Megaman nowadays, so I doubt there ever will be a BN collection, mainly because it doesn't sell. Mario should have been a release date game. Like Mario 64 was to N64. The others sound ok. Though I bet the Wii u versions of Tekken and smash will be superior, but hey, smash bros while in the bathroom!
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Yeah, I've always had a thing against handheld beat 'em ups... they just seem a bit lacking to me
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Tekken is a beat 'em up? Maybe the story mode is.

As odd as it may sound, the first DS Bleach game was suprisingly lag free, at least the local multiplayer was.

Speaking of beat 'em ups, everybody here should try River city ransom. Hella classic game. It's even on GBA.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Isn't beat 'em up another term for a fighting game? Unless I'm getting confused with games where you run around hitting lots of people... like a weaponless Dynasty Warriors game. In which case, I meant fighting games
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Beat 'em up = you play as someone beating hoards of enemies , oftenly barehanded and able to pick up weapons such as clubs or knives. Play through all stages to win. Like Run 'n' gun, but with fists. Examples: Double dragon, Final fight, Streets of rage.

Fighting game = two or more players select characters and faces of mano a mano usually two rounds. First who runs out of stamina looses. Examples: Street fighter. Fuck the rest, Street fighter is where it's at.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Oh right yeah I get you now. I actually love Double Dragon, Final Fight and Streets of Rage so I guess I love beat 'em ups too
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Hell yes! Unfortunately, none of my friends play beat 'em ups, and beat 'em ups are WAY more fun when you play it with someone.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:12 am

It's true, I've only ever played them with my cousin and he hardly ever plays them ^^; Turtles in Time on the SNES is another amazing one, at least I think it is. Great music too
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Turtles in time is easily one of the greatest ever. Only thing it lacks is 4 player mode!
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by book of life Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:00 am

Only Street fighter I liked was II.

Only other fighting games I like are Melty Blood and BlazBlue.
book of life
book of life
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Male Number of posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:54 am

There was some arcade Turtles game similar to TIT (hehe) that had a 4 player mode. That game was badass, I wish there was a way for me to play it right now. Is TIT up for download anywhere, like on PS3 or Wii or something?

Melty Blood is damn amazing. BlazBlue is great too, though I slightly prefer Guilty Gear. Dunno if you've played it but if you haven't, it's a must-get.

Gotta get my cousin to download Street Fighter 3 on PS3. I may be getting my own PS3 sometime soon. SNK, you're going down. (Nah you'll probably batter the crap out of me)
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:54 am

Just thought I'd show you all the trailer in case you haven't already. It's on the first post of this topic, but I'll show it here as well:

Tell me if it isn't working.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh my god Phoenix looks like a hilarious character to fight with I love it.
Ema Skye
Ema Skye
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6176

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Added a full fight:

Also, Nova is a fag.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Hahaha he's crazy!
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Riu Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Bwhahaha.
I was on the edge of my seat there. Phoenix was really low on health.
I thought he might lose.
But I guess you could say *puts on glasses* he managed to turnabout the fight.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Riu
Riu
Admin

Male Number of posts : 15204

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:43 pm

...Good one
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Are you fucking kidding me Riu.
Ema Skye
Ema Skye
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6176

Back to top Go down

Post by Riu Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:28 pm

XD
I thought it was pretty good.
Riu
Riu
Admin

Male Number of posts : 15204

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next