Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video)

+3
book of life
Riu
SNK
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video) Empty PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video)

Post by SNK Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Actually, it's Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Official trailer:

Full fight:

Official artwork:
PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video) Phoenix_Wright

HAVE ANY OF YOU EVEN NOTICED THIS??!

Oh, maybe neither of you guys have a 360/PS3.

Also, please tell me if the picture or video isn't working.

Last edited by SNK on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Pingas Wright)
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Male Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-12-14

http://narutofunpack.roflforum.net/

Back to top Go down

PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video) Empty Re: PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video)

Post by Riu Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:52 pm

I actually did hear this, but I don't have a 360/PS3, so I didn't care much.
It is very cool though.
*still waiting for Phoenix and maybe Apollo to be in the next Super Smash Brothers*
Riu
Riu
Admin

Male Number of posts : 15204

Back to top Go down

PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video) Empty Re: PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video)

Post by book of life Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Edgeworth also makes a cameo.

*on a side note, no way in hell with Phoenix or Apollo be in super smash, both not being of Nintendo but of Capcom*

*on another side note, even if Capcom did have a special guest, the bitches are gonna want someone from Resident Evil or Megaman before Phoenix Wright*
book of life
book of life
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Male Number of posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by Riu Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Don't crush my dreams.
Riu
Riu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by book of life Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:19 pm

PHOENIX WRIGHT CONFIRMED FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 (now with gameplay video) Ne4014kv2

Too late.
book of life
book of life
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Male Number of posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by Riu Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:41 pm

You are cruel.
Riu
Riu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:19 am

Ahahaha that gif.

And yeah I noticed this a few weeks ago, but I don't have a 360 or PS3 so I wasn't all that excited. It is cool to see him showing up in more games though!
Ema Skye
Ema Skye
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6176

Back to top Go down

Post by Marisa Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Yeah, I don't have a 360/PS3 either, but that's neat.

Marisa
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Female Number of posts : 1462
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:39 am

Fun fact:

She-Hulk's alter ego is a prosecutor.

I SENSE A RIVALRY
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:50 am

Haha, nice Baka Rangers gif

Yeah I'd want Megaman in Smash Bros, but an Ace Attorney character would be a good laugh. I can imagine Phoenix running around the stage poking everyone. On the other hand, I can't imagine what he's gonna be like in MVSC3. Not that it's a great game or anything, give me Capcom VS SNK 2 any day.
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Male Number of posts : 6368

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Oh right, forgot about this thread.

Megaman won't ever be in smash bros. I didn't think. Wesker would be a good char in MvC3, and now he's one of the best in the game. Heck, even Snake in brawl turned out great! Phoenix can be a great addition if he's done right.

Also, CvS2 is meh. Haohmaru is no longer top tier.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:12 pm

I'm playing CVS2 right now, I love it. Just because they screwed up Sakura amongst other little mistakes, doesn't mean it's meh XD
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 pm

HOW FUN IS A GAME WHOSE NARRATOR MISPRONOUNCES THE TITLE??!

If you want a great fighting game that has parrying in it, buy Street fighter 3rd strike, it's the best fighting game I have ever played.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:29 pm

I LIKE HOW HE SAYS THE TITLE. I REPEAT IT EVERY TIME.

I wanted to play that game but it never came out over here. Not even the Anniversary Collection came out here. Sucks!
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:38 pm

If you know someone that has a PS3, which I think you do, ask him/her to download 3rd strike online edition on PSN later this august. I'm gonna get it as well. It's gonna kick ass. How many fighting games do you know that can upload matches directly to your youtube account? Not CvS2 at least.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Wait wait wait serious? It's question time!

1) That's released in the whole of Europe?
2) Is there a certain amount of time we have to download it? If so, when's the start and end date?

Please answer these quickly so I can go to bed XD
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Yes and no. Go buy a PS3 so I can kick your ass in both MvC2 and 3rd strike. Maybe even OBJECTION you in UMvC3. Good night.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 pm

So there's unlimited time to download it? Sweet! I was considering getting a PS3 around Christmas time or later. Till then I'll be raping the game on my cousin's console. Because he's getting it. I'll make sure of it.

So it's out now, right? Goodnight!
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:28 pm

No, it's not out yet. Around 23rd for America, though.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Ah cool thanks I'll look it up tomorrow, see ya
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:15 pm

More games I have never played and probably won't for a looooooong time to come since I'll be going away to school in 4 days. I'll have homework and other shenanigans to keep me occupied.
Ema Skye
Ema Skye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Out of curiosity, where is this school and what are you studying?
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Hogwarts. Just go through platform 9and 3/4 on the Hogwarts Express and you'll get there no problem.
Ema Skye
Ema Skye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:50 am

I take that as you're gonna study chemistry, then.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:01 am

She's studying wizardry
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next