Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soo... remember this game on CR?

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Soo... remember this game on CR? - Page 5 Empty Re: Soo... remember this game on CR?

Post by Riu Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Pfff
Those were all awesome.
Particularly ""Finale" for the opening credits.

Opening Credits: Witch (....that's promising)

Birth: BLAZE (Clearly I set my mother's vag on fire when I popped out of it)

First Steps: Fuck You (YEAH, FUCK YOU I CAN WALK NOW.... then again, this song is about saying "fuck you" to homophobes, which makes much less sense)

First Word: An Accent Beyond (" *British Wheatley speaking in a bad American accent* I'm talking in an accent beyond her range of hearing!" "*Annoyed GLaDOS* I can hear you, little blue ball!" "Okay RUN RUN!" The song's related to speaking, so I guess it fits)

First Day of Elementary School: Jeep's Blues (Yep, blues fits)

First Day of Junior High: Bed Intruder Song (I RAPED PEOPLE IN JUNIOR HIGH CLEARLY.... actually pretty fitting)

First Day of High School: Believe (I really don't Believe actually)

Graduation: Bad Romance

College: The Reunion (I AM REUNITED WITH YOU COLLEGE THAT I'VE NEVER BEEN TO)

Career Choice: Run Run Run! (RUN FROM HAVING TO WORK)

Getting Together with whoever: Ganondorf Battle [Wind Waker] (Shit, I'm fucking Ganon?)

Breaking Up: The Legendary Hero [Wind Waker] (Ganondorf finds out that I'm Link's descendant, and he doesn't think that it's going to work out, with me sealing him away and all.)

Getting Back Together: Hitler's Favorite Song [Please Don't Tread on my Cheeseburger] (With Hitler's help Ganondorf gets over his reservations and we make sweet, sweet love to one another)

Marriage: 2-1 (I don't even know, but this Imogen Heap, so it must be some deep shit)

First Anniversary: Cherish (Ganondorf and I cherish our time together)

Birth of Child: Bink's Sake [Strawhat Version] (So our child is already an alcoholic? shit)

Retirement: Turnabout Sister's Theme [Cadenza] (After being accused of murdering his buxom sister, Ganondorf decides it's time to retire.)

Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary: Nobody Knows (No one really remembers the date of our anniversary. Oh well.)

Final Battle: Almost At Fifty Percent (The song is from Portal 2 and is very dramatic and such, so it fits)

Death: Everyone's A Little Bit Racist (While singing about the joys of racism with Ganon, I drop dead... for some reason)

Closing Credits: Rolling in the Deep (Yeah, I don't even know)
Riu
Riu
Admin

Male Number of posts : 15204
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5