Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus... ON PSN/XBLA... WITH ONLINE PLAY!!!

3 posters

Go down

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus... ON PSN/XBLA... WITH ONLINE PLAY!!! Empty Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus... ON PSN/XBLA... WITH ONLINE PLAY!!!

Post by NS Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:53 am

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/16/guilty-gear-xx-accent-core-plus-coming-to-psn-and-xbla-with-online-play/

I know I'm a month late but I'm EXTREMELY excited. Will anybody join me in getting this game, whenever it's out?
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Male Number of posts : 6368
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus... ON PSN/XBLA... WITH ONLINE PLAY!!! Empty Re: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus... ON PSN/XBLA... WITH ONLINE PLAY!!!

Post by NS Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:54 am

Oh, and Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown is gonna go online too! Definitely getting that
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus... ON PSN/XBLA... WITH ONLINE PLAY!!! Empty Re: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus... ON PSN/XBLA... WITH ONLINE PLAY!!!

Post by Riu Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Prolly not, sorry.
I have no idea what either of those are ^_^;
SO EXPLAIN
Riu
Riu
Admin

Male Number of posts : 15204

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:14 pm

GG: Amazing 2D fighting game
VF5: Amazing 3D fighting game (though not for everyone)

I have a feeling BoL, SNK and/or Aliucon may be interested in at least one of them (most likely GG)
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Oh, did you page me?

Virtua Fighter is extremely technical. I like it, but at the same time, never got used to it.

Guilty Gear, though... while I'm much better in BlazBlue, the company that made both is the same, so I could try that out. And I've played Guilty Gear before, it only to see the similarities, weirdness (I mean... look at Faust) and the like. Thing is, I don't have a PS3... x__x
Aliucon
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:41 am

Aliucon wrote:Virtua Fighter is extremely technical.
I spent over 2 hours learning Lei Fei's moveset on practice mode... but it paid off XD I find it extremely easy to play now, at least with the 2 characters I learnt how to use. I'll save the rest for Final Showdown - apparently they're changing the controls completely (I'm not sure if I'm happy about that after being so used to these controls)

I like BlazBlue but I much prefer Guilty Gear. There's something about the BlazBlue fighting system that just doesn't do it for me... but it's still good, and I like the story and music. I probably won't get the sequel - especially if I've got GG to play. Gotta spend my time and money wisely, right?

Yep, both games are weird. I'm surprised you didn't mention Zappa XD
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:28 am

Wow, that's some dedication to train with a character. Then again, I remember spending a lot of time in practice mode on King of Fighters, but not on a single character. Good job. xD

And I guess BlazBlue just fit me a bit better. Less characters, but I could get the hang of most of them right off the bat. Also loved the personalities of each person, and the insanity of the branching stories. Soundtrack-wise, it's similar to Guilty Gear: lots of good rock. But each, to each their own. ^^"

Well, there's weird weird and there's creepy weird. >> << >>
Zappa is exceptionally creepy.

But then again, the rest of the cast isn't much better. Testament, Eddie, A.B.A., Slayer, Robo-Ky. Even May is weird. I mean, she uses an anchor to fight and calls upon dolphins and whales to attack her enemies. Also, she spins in the air and can control her direction, defying gravity.

Oh well. Still a good fighting game. I guess I'm not bad with Dizzy and Sol-Badguy.
Aliucon
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:09 pm

King of Fighters... now that's a series I'm bad at! But I really like it. I'm just terrible at it.

Yeah, the best part about BlazBlue for me is the story/characters. And the music, of course. Same composer as GG, after all.

Yep, Zappa is indeed creepy. But so is Dizzy - I mean, isn't she meant to be like 3 years old? Something like that... but she has the body of a young adult

And don't get me started on Bridget... I keep accidentally referring to him as 'her', it's so confusing
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down