Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Pearls

2 posters

Go down

Black Pearls Empty Black Pearls

Post by Aliucon Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:22 pm

I just typed up a story I wrote quite some time ago in the middle of class. I wrote more of these but I thought this one deserved to be typed up with some modifications. Warning, the fanfic contains a lot of crack, and some crossover elements, but don't worry, it's understandable even if you don't know the other game...

Black Pearl (Turnabout BBQ) (PW:AA/Yggdra Union):
Spoiler:

Black Pearl (Bath in a Turnabout) (PW:T&T/Rune Factory Frontier)
Spoiler:

Black Pearl (Solve for a Turnabout) (PW:AA/Resident Evil):
Spoiler:

Last edited by Aliucon on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aliucon
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Black Pearls Empty Re: Black Pearls

Post by Marisa Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:53 pm

LOL, you posted it!!

You really did try fitting all of the most random things into this, didn't you? xD

...I have to wonder what happened to the real Judge though. Maybe he was also high off sweets somewhere else?

Marisa
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Female Number of posts : 1462

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:21 am

Oh, wow, thanks for commenting, Marisa~ I guess it's only you to comment on the craziest story ever in THUG's history xD# *hugs*

And yeah, I did my best to make it as random as possible, but well, that's because I didn't really intend to make it known to the general public. But then, you know the story, and decided I might as well post it here. It sounded too cracky for CR, though.

Udgy? When I was writing it, the first thing that came to mind was that he was on vacation somewhere, didn't really imagine where. I guess I can develop the point: he sent his brother a letter to replace him at that particular trial, but the letter made a wrong turn and was delivered to Yggdra instead. Since the Judge's brother doesn't have a name (at least that I know of), Yggdra had no means to know it wasn't meant for her. Gulcasa, already predicting something was going to go wrong, just followed.
Aliucon
Aliucon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:56 pm

New thingie. o.o

It's less cracky than the previous, and contains a case that ends up weirdly... but not as much as the first.
It's called Bath in a Turnabout, and it contains some elements from the Rune Factory Frontier game.

Spoiler:
Aliucon
Aliucon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:08 pm

New thingy!

Now I thought this one wouldn't be random at all until I got about midway and could fit some stuff there. Though I think this one in particular does more of a subtle, yet clear parody to some aspects of the Resident Evil games. For people that never played, then those parts will just seem to be random. Which works all the same.
The name is Solve for a Turnabout.

Spoiler:
Aliucon
Aliucon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down