Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNK'S AMAZING Q&A! Ask YOUR questions today!

+2
book of life
SNK
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SNK'S AMAZING Q&A! Ask YOUR questions today! Empty SNK'S AMAZING Q&A! Ask YOUR questions today!

Post by SNK Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:33 am

HELLO REMEMBER ME? I DON'T BLAME YOU I DON'T REMEMBER MYSELF ANYMORE EXPLAIN THAT IF YOU CAN LOL J/K

Sorry, I've been on youchew too much. Future apologies if I act like that again.

Anyhow, TIME FOR MY ANNUAL REVISIT AND RUINING THE FRIENDSHIP AND MOOD YOU ALL HAVE BUILT UP. Sorry, it came out again.

I know, I suck, I'm the blackest of the blackest sheeps in this place (it's funny, because I'm not white). I have no rights to ever visit this wretched place I created. So why am I back?

BECAUSE IN TRUTH I STILL MISS YOU GUYS. THAT INCLUDES YOU, RIU. I'M SORRY FOR BEING AN SUCH AN ASS LAST TIME, I MEAN IT. Although it was about a year ago, so...

Still!!

I, for like the third time in a row, comes back crawling on my knees begging for forgiveness. It must be a tradition by now. Oh well, I guess every once in a while is good. Maybe once a month...or half year. Here I go being my usual asshole self

BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS
No homo. Seriously.

I AM AN ASSHOLE AND PROBABLY WILL BE FOR AS LONG AS THERE WILL BE "THUGS", BUT I STILL WANT TO BE HERE SOMETIMES. I mean, I was one of the founding members, after all. Figure I at least make sure the monster I created is ok every once in a while.

I hope you guys understand.

.....who am I kidding, this is the most random place on the web. You probably will. In time. Suckage; my life in one word. Also, I know the thread name kinda rhymes.

BUT HERE'S THE POINT:

There is also another reason why I'm here. Please follow this link (I swear it's not a trap, really) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3bCMY5kNkw

Please post as many questions in the comment section as you'd like. No matter how random they are.
OR
Ask questions here in this thread. I will answer them all in videos. DON'T WORRY, ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANONYMOUS. For the first one at least.

The reason why I ask this is because it's something I've always wanted to do: A Q&A on youtube. Unfortunately, I didn't get that many questions and most of them were from the same person. So I figured I'd make them all anonymous and pretend that they were from different people.

Then I remembered this place. The internet's source to randomness and cake. I was full at that time, so all I wanted from you was your usual randomness. Seriously, even your threadnames are mouthfulls! Not that I'm the one to talk or anything...

SO PLEASE ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU'D LIKE, BOTH SERIOUS AND DUMB!

Here's an example:
Q: Why did you leave THUG?
A: I needed a rest and to focus on getting a job. Now I realize that dropping in ever so often probably won't kill me, despite the fact that it's so addicting.

Q: WEAR IS MAH PLAYSTATION 2
A: Usually under my ass. I'm too lazy to check now.

YOU GET THE POINT

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience, though I bet you pretty much didn't give to shits about me and carried on with your usual THUG-ways, but whatever. At least I'm still human here.

That's all. Merry christmas and all that fun stuff. Now I need to rest, I feel like I'm gonna throw up at any minute. I might be sick.

THUG LIFE! Phoenix
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Male Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-12-14

http://narutofunpack.roflforum.net/

Back to top Go down

SNK'S AMAZING Q&A! Ask YOUR questions today! Empty Re: SNK'S AMAZING Q&A! Ask YOUR questions today!

Post by book of life Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:34 am

Huh... I see.

Hmmm...interesting.
book of life
book of life
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Male Number of posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

SNK'S AMAZING Q&A! Ask YOUR questions today! Empty Re: SNK'S AMAZING Q&A! Ask YOUR questions today!

Post by NS Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:55 am

Done and done.

And done.

So why the low self-confidence? :3

And a Merry Christmas to you! ^^ Welcome back
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Male Number of posts : 6368

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:31 pm

SNK wrote:HELLO REMEMBER ME? I DON'T BLAME YOU I DON'T REMEMBER MYSELF ANYMORE EXPLAIN THAT IF YOU CAN LOL J/K

Sorry, I've been on youchew too much. Future apologies if I act like that again.

Anyhow, TIME FOR MY ANNUAL REVISIT AND RUINING THE FRIENDSHIP AND MOOD YOU ALL HAVE BUILT UP. Sorry, it came out again.

I know, I suck, I'm the blackest of the blackest sheeps in this place (it's funny, because I'm not white). I have no rights to ever visit this wretched place I created. So why am I back?

BECAUSE IN TRUTH I STILL MISS YOU GUYS. THAT INCLUDES YOU, RIU. I'M SORRY FOR BEING AN SUCH AN ASS LAST TIME, I MEAN IT. Although it was about a year ago, so...

Still!!

I, for like the third time in a row, comes back crawling on my knees begging for forgiveness. It must be a tradition by now. Oh well, I guess every once in a while is good. Maybe once a month...or half year. Here I go being my usual asshole self

BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS
No homo. Seriously.

I AM AN ASSHOLE AND PROBABLY WILL BE FOR AS LONG AS THERE WILL BE "THUGS", BUT I STILL WANT TO BE HERE SOMETIMES. I mean, I was one of the founding members, after all. Figure I at least make sure the monster I created is ok every once in a while.

I hope you guys understand.

.....who am I kidding, this is the most random place on the web. You probably will. In time. Suckage; my life in one word. Also, I know the thread name kinda rhymes.

BUT HERE'S THE POINT:

There is also another reason why I'm here. Please follow this link (I swear it's not a trap, really) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3bCMY5kNkw

Please post as many questions in the comment section as you'd like. No matter how random they are.
OR
Ask questions here in this thread. I will answer them all in videos. DON'T WORRY, ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANONYMOUS. For the first one at least.

The reason why I ask this is because it's something I've always wanted to do: A Q&A on youtube. Unfortunately, I didn't get that many questions and most of them were from the same person. So I figured I'd make them all anonymous and pretend that they were from different people.

Then I remembered this place. The internet's source to randomness and cake. I was full at that time, so all I wanted from you was your usual randomness. Seriously, even your threadnames are mouthfulls! Not that I'm the one to talk or anything...

SO PLEASE ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU'D LIKE, BOTH SERIOUS AND DUMB!

Here's an example:
Q: Why did you leave THUG?
A: I needed a rest and to focus on getting a job. Now I realize that dropping in ever so often probably won't kill me, despite the fact that it's so addicting.

Q: WEAR IS MAH PLAYSTATION 2
A: Usually under my ass. I'm too lazy to check now.

YOU GET THE POINT

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience, though I bet you pretty much didn't give to shits about me and carried on with your usual THUG-ways, but whatever. At least I'm still human here.

That's all. Merry christmas and all that fun stuff. Now I need to rest, I feel like I'm gonna throw up at any minute. I might be sick.

THUG LIFE! Phoenix

Too much text. I can't even stand reading the first sentence. God, even when I try to be nice I torture myself.

Also, thanks for the reception, people. Especially BöL so far.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:23 pm

It wasn't that much to read
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Goodie then.

btw, a few replies and not a single question yet. Except NS, but he's my fanboy so he doesn't count too much. Still, thanks dude!
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:29 pm

How about we leave it as 'fan', less awkward ^^
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Sure, but you used to be a fanboy. Rather be a fangirl then?
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:10 pm

I wasn't a fanboy dammit XD

O-Or a fangirl!
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:54 pm

YOU WERE A FANBRO RIGHT
Ema Skye
Ema Skye
Admin

Female Number of posts : 6176

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:33 pm

NO, A FANGOTT. Yeah.

Regardless, he was fun and awesome, and still is.

Also, I'll count that as a question for my Q&A.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:45 pm

AHAHAH I ASKED THE FIRST QUESTION
even if it was accidentally

DO I WIN A PRIZE?
CAN IT BE A STRIPPER?
Ema Skye
Ema Skye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:48 pm

And thus you even asked the second and third.

It depends, male or female?
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:51 pm

MALE
DEFINITELY MALE
Ema Skye
Ema Skye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Here's your god damn stripper, then. From what I've heard, he's supposed to be good.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:03 pm

MINUS POINTS FOR ALL THE EMO, BUT I CAN TOTALLY DEAL WITH THAT
Ema Skye
Ema Skye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:04 pm

I don't think it's the Itachi you're thinking about.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:32 pm

SNK wrote:Regardless, he was fun and awesome, and still is.
THANKS MAN

AND FANBRO, I LOVE THAT ONE

SNK wrote:Here's your god damn stripper, then. From what I've heard, he's supposed to be good.
PAHAHAHAHA HE'S BACK
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:45 pm

I like it that you clicked on a link to a male stripper.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Don't worry, I looked on properties first and figured you, the "straight" guy, didn't upload a male stripper to your own photos
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:33 pm

I did.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Riu Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Male strippers~ yaaaay~!!

Welcome back or whatever
*HUG*
Riu
Riu
Admin

Male Number of posts : 15204

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:24 pm

THANKS!
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Riu Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:28 pm

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not...
Riu
Riu
Admin

Male Number of posts : 15204

Back to top Go down

Post by SNK Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:29 pm

It's not sarcasm, trust me.
SNK
SNK
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next