Turnabout H.U.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THUG Party Thread!

+2
NS
Rose_Lida
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THUG Party Thread! Empty THUG Party Thread!

Post by Rose_Lida Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:52 pm

I was typing up the idea Ema Skye came up with in a different section, and I thought, "You know, this sounds more like an RP than anything else." So, here goes.

This is a THUG party. There's a dance floor, a karaoke machine, a boatload of multi-player games, sodas of every kind, juice of every kind, pizza, a giant sandwich, and...Of course...
A CAKE!!! THUG Party Thread! Choc-VanCake

So, enjoy yourselves and do whatever takes your fancy. Wink
Rose_Lida
Rose_Lida
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

THUG Party Thread! Empty Re: THUG Party Thread!

Post by NS Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:01 am

(The cake doesn't look very nice xD)

NS walks into the party, and sees Lida. He shouts "HIIIIIIIIIIII LIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and glomps her. He notices the table of food and drinks and rushes over. He mixes Fanta with Sprite and Coke and Diet Coke and Tango and Appletizer and and and EVERYTHING then gets a crazy straw... YAY CRAZY STRAWS!

Then he grabs a plate full of pizza and runs next to Lida to help her wait for the other THUGs ^_^
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Male Number of posts : 6368
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Riu Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Riu: CAKE!
Riu: *drinks all soda, then reads his deathnote manga that he is now officially obsessed about*
Riu
Riu
Admin

Male Number of posts : 15204

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:46 pm

"A NEW THUG MEMBER HAS ENTERED THE FRAY"
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose_Lida Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:08 pm

"Yay!" Lida shouts. "I wonder if soda makes Riu any more hyper...Aw, well." Lida patted Nintendo's head. "So, how are you today, NS?"
Rose_Lida
Rose_Lida
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Kenny purrs and snuggles against Lida xD
"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I'm okay! How are you, Ms Host-sama?"
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose_Lida Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:57 pm

"I'm fine. I hope more people show up. It would be a shame if nobody could see me fall off the edge of the world as many times as possible in MarioKart Wii," Lida replied. "And you can just call me Lida, Nintendo."
Rose_Lida
Rose_Lida
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:52 pm

"Okay, Lida-sama!" NS says as he hugs her. "And who needs Mario Kart Wii when there's a perfectly good Mario Kart 64 or Super Mario Kart? xD" NS downs some of his Partly-Diet Fansprokeangotizer and does a ^_^ face
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose_Lida Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:57 pm

"Or when there's a Mario Kart Double Dash?" Lida added, smiling. "The Wii version is so much more fun to crash, though." She smiled even broader.
Rose_Lida
Rose_Lida
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:11 pm

"I'm more of a pre-Gamecube Nintendo fan myself" said Kenny :3
"But I still like DD and MKWii" he added ^_^ "What're we gonna play theeeeeen?"
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose_Lida Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:17 pm

"Um...I dunno. Flip a coin?" Lida suggested. So many games to choose from. She always flipped a coin for the more minor decisions of her life.
Rose_Lida
Rose_Lida
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Kenny makes a o_O face. "There's not 4 sides on a coin silly!"
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose_Lida Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:56 pm

"Course not. What we do is eliminate one choice from each two, then at the end we flip to decide which one between the two winners gets played," Lida explained.
Rose_Lida
Rose_Lida
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:00 pm

"OKAY LET'S GO!!!" NS shouted as he jumped and punched the air with excitement.

(I noticed I used my real name in the previous post by mistake :D Doesn't matter)
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:39 pm

While they chose the game, Aliucon was singing a certain music from Chrono Cross calmly, relaxing as he could. However, when he ended, the score:

"F, for...FAIL, not Fabulous. Hahaha!"

"Ok, now the machine laughed at me...well, I brought this upon myself, choosing a music with female vocals..." Aliucon states with a sigh. "I...guess that affects the score?" He didn't understand much about these karaoke machines. "Well, at least I'm sure my Courage has gone up..." he muttered, laughing a bit at his own joke, worthy of Mr. Ikutsuki for sure.
Aliucon
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose_Lida Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:06 pm

"Okay. Between Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart Double Dash...Tails. Mario Kart Double Dash wins," Lida said. Then, she handed the coin to Nintendo. "Your turn to flip." She walked over to Aliucon, who just failed on the karaoke machine.
"Well, at least it's not as bad as me. I always sing well, just in the wrong key so everything clashes."
Rose_Lida
Rose_Lida
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:47 am

"Is this out of Super and Wii?" NS flips a coin which lands on Heads. Super xD

NS walks up to Aliucon and the karaoke. "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ALIUCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose_Lida Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:49 pm

"Super or DD, then, huh? We'll flip. Best two out of three. Aliucon gets to flip the last one," Lida explained. "Double Dash is heads. Super is tails." Lida flipped the coin. Heads. "Your turn, Nintendo."
Rose_Lida
Rose_Lida
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:04 pm

NS flipped the coin. "Tails!"

(You know I like Super better right? xDDD)
(...WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I SAID THAT EXACT SENTENCE BEFORE?)
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:12 pm

"HIIIIII, NINTENDOSAIYAN!" Aliucon responded in kind when he approached. Then looked back at Lida. "Oh, but you'd certainly have to be better than me...oh well." He sighed as he took the coin to flip for them and it flipped. He looked at the result.

"Tails." He said, not being fully aware of what this might result to them.
Aliucon
Aliucon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:49 pm

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

THUG Party Thread! Supermariokart_box
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marisa Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Marisa walked into the place in just enough time to hear NS's, er, excitement.

"H-hey! I came here to party, not go deaf...." Regardless, she walked over to the three of them and noticed a game container in NintendoSayian's hands.

"...Mario Kart? Hey, cool. Mind of I pwn- I mean play it with you guys for a while~?" She sat down on a randomly placed cushion, ready for whatever.

Marisa
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Female Number of posts : 1462

Back to top Go down

Post by NS Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:02 pm

"You came here to party? You took a bleeding hour to write that post! You... TURTLE!" laughed NS. He sat next to Marisa. "I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUUUUUUUUUUU :D" NS selected Koopa Troopa. "HE'S THE BEST AND I WANT TO HEAR HIS VICTORY THEME!"

"AND HELP NAME THIS STUPID CRICKET XDDD"
NS
NS
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marisa Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:46 pm

"I-I had stuff to do....! Like...coming up with a name for that cricket...which....I'll do later...." Marisa placed the jar with the cricket to the side, "There, he can watch."

She chose Yoshi, "Turtle, eh? I think you have me and you confused..." She said, looking at the Koopa NS picked.

Marisa
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Female Number of posts : 1462

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliucon Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Aliucon waved to Marisa as she came in, but didn't say anything since he didn't want to interrupt their lovely exchange of taunts before playing that game. Huh, maybe I should have brought Dokapon Kingdom so we could all play together...oh well. He laughed a bit, though, it would probably be funny to see the match.

He moved to a nearby table so he could get some grape juice and then raised his eyes to the television that NS and Marisa were staring at.
Aliucon
Aliucon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next